Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Throughout this year in honors english, we have had to write blogs to go with all of the different things we have been doing this year. When I first heard we were going to have to write blogs, I was not excited at all and even though I forgot to post the blogs many times, I still feel like I have learned a lot from writing these blogs. I realize that we are doing these to reflect over the things we do in class from reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" to acting out scenes from "Romeo and Juliet" and we do it in a way that our classmates can see what we have to say. I really liked doing the blogs over all because it was a fun and different way of digging deeper into what we are learning about. Throughout the year we have read different books, some more confusing than others, and these blogs have been a good way to comprehend some of the more difficult books and get help from other classmates and see what they have to say about them. Another useful blog was the one where we had to think of ideas for the skits. It was a quick and easy way to talk about which skit everyone wanted to do. In the end, I learned a lot and they really helped me throughout the year and although the blogs were difficult to do on time I learned "Better three hours too soon than a minute too late" - William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment